It's summer... An unknown object appeared and destroyed everything. It fed on the energy released from the destruction.
A few month later, the object dropped onto the ground and stopped moving. The human named it 'Germ' and predicted that it is sign that the world will come to the end.
A year later, 'something' covered by dorm-like shape field appeared and the 'Germ' started moving again. The 'Germ' destroyed everything and sent the energy to that 'something'.
20 years later, an organization was created to fight against 'Germ' and a paper was written saying that to delete the Germ, SEED (Synchronized Energy of Emotive Dynamics) or in simple term, human's feeling for each other, is the most effective.
Several tenth years later, the organization invented SEED Battle Pot and Female SEED Navigator to charge SEED energy, Q-TRON. Q-TRON, together with the pilot, who she called 'Master', grew SEED together. Q-TRON will convert the SEED energy into the Battle Pot's Attack Energy. With that, SEED energized Battle Pot is human last hope against 'Germ'.
The battle with Germ lasted for several tenth years. It went successfully and it looked as though human was about to win, when the 'something' appeared from inside the field, Germ Master Type. With the more powerful Germ Master Type, it overturned the whole situation.
Human were defeated by Germ. As a last hope, an old scientist put three Q-TRONs, Battle Pots and Trainer Robot, Egg, into a time machine. As the old scientist's consciousness faded away, he started the process of sending the time machine back to the 'past'. The last he heard is the alarm that signaled the end of the process.
It's summer. Q-TRONs arrive from the future and it seems that the Germ has already started to destroy everything.
Can the Q-TRONs delete the Germ and change the future....?
'Love & Destroy' is created by Arc Entertainment and Sony Computer Entertainment Japan. Its genre is Ren'ai Action (Romantic Love Action). The animation is done by Production IG, the same company who did the animation for Sony's Yarudora Series (Double Cast, Kisetsu wo Dakishimete, etc). The character designer is the infamous Katsura Masazaku, who is the author for popular manga like I's, Video Girl Ai and DNA.
- LuLu is the first Q-Tron ever made. She has a woman with few words, but those few words are very convincing. She has a very long experience as a Q-Tron and has a strong sense of responsibility. She is living with the memories of her dead first Master. She is the Control Operator Specialist on the ship.
- KiKi is the latest Q-Tron made and is a new model. She doesn't have any experience as a Q-Tron, so that's why she wants to become one, as soon as possible. She has a complex, due to her more experienced ''big sister''. She is very cheerful and is very curious about the world. She is the Program Engineering Specialist on the ship.
- ViVi is the second Q-Tron made. She is a independent and conceited girl. She hates to lose and has full confidence in her skills. She is very aggressive in her wordings, so she has a hard time opening out herself to others. She is the Mechanic Specialist on the ship.
Use r3 to start the mission
Katsura Masakazu charge of character design is popular cartoonists, you can enjoy 3D Robottoakushonshutingu love element. Produce a dramatic and moving story vivid character animation part. Players will help the girl as a navigator and "Q-TRON" deepen exchanges and destroy objects "jam" Let's Defeat.
- Third person perspective.
- 3D graphics
- Cartoon graphics
- SCI-FI, Futuristic, Romance & Anime themes.